What do you think of a man who only dates models?

I dated a guy a year back that wasn't very tall, wasn't the best looking, but he sure had money. On our first date he spent over $120 on me and on the second about $100 also. However, it appeared that he wanted to speed up the sexual part of the relationship so I showed him the door immediately (because I don't work that way). Let me mention that he was about 5 years older than me- I met him at a club...but it was an 18+ club...

Anyway, he always mentioned he only dated models. I'm aware I'm good looking, but I finally noticed on his fbook that he seriously was friends with all these skanky looking girls posing in underwear and lingerie professionally (or not). I could never figure out why these girls would go for him except for the fact that he spends loads of money on women.

He also told me he never does facebook relationships, as in he will never say if he is in a relationship or not. To most chicks that is a sign that the guy fools around, especially because the reason he gave me for not wanting to be obvious on fbook was because 'he had friends who would get mad at him'. This guy was 23.

What do you think of this guy? I mean, I dumped him after two dates because I don't like money being thrown at me. But does anyone else know people like this? I mean...I'm still under the impression this guy was a total creep...

Most Helpful Guy

• His money, his business. He can do what he wants.

What Guys Said 4

• Women spend most of their time with guys like this and then complain to those of us without that kind of money how bad men are

• Stop going to clubs. Girls go there and say it's "not their thing" but you get poisoned by it. He may not have money; he's only 23. I just bought a Rolex but I won't be going to a club to wear it because I don't use it to pick up girls.

And as to sex early on not being your thing, you can say that, and it may be true, but few guys believe that. We figure there was always at least one guy you surrendered to on the first or second date.

• If he can attract models, more power to him.

• Just my opinion, but when you go to clubs, you don't exactly meet the nicest people there.

• That's what I was thinking...I was more creeped out that he was a 23 year old frequenting an underage club...

What Girls Said 3

• After reading this I wondered if he really was rich. I know rich people and they don't really throw their cash around that much. They are rich for a reason (as they know how to save). I think he sounds a little bit shallow for only dating models (no offence to models but I don't think they are that deep in the intellect). If he had dated some models then that is fine, as some guys do appreciate good looking girls (I think most do, the others just lie). I haven't met him though so can't really give you much more than this.

• yes, we all know someone like this. reckon at 23 he's more interested in himself than you or anyone else. I'll bet you he spends a lot of time looking at his own reflection in the mirror.

he sounds like a proper d.i.c.k, you're well rid. bump into him in 5 years' time and see he's still doing the same thing ;0)

• Good for you dumping him. He has money so some girls go for him. He thinks he can flash some money and get some ummmm...goodies. Be happy you noticed, dumped him and yes stay under the impression that he is indeed a creep-ola!