What does it mean if you "kiss like a fish"?

What does it mean to "kiss like a fish"?

Most Helpful Girl

• omg! I kissed this guy once and all I could think was that he kissed like a fish! I didn't even know that was a saying or exactly what it means, but that's just what it made me think of. hmm ill try to explain. it was like his lips were puckered up and not reacting to mine at all, then he would like stick his tongue out and back in, I didn't even know what to do it was like he was just doing his own thing lmao, bleh! got out of that one fast.

What Girls Said 8

• I've kissed a guy once and I would describe the way he kissed as "kissing like a fish".

He puckered his lips throughout the whole thing, wasn't very responsive in his kissing, and made the kissing noise after each motion... So, instead of being a long, fluid kiss, it was more like a string of individual "smooches", if that makes sense.

• lol for me kissing like a fish is when your tongue is all over. that's my vision at least you know? spit on your cheeks,chin, around mouth and just random tongue movements BUT my one ex claimed that I'm a fish kisser because I kinda bite with my lips like... you know little kisses and he was the type to put his tongue down girls throat so it depends I guess :)

• very slobbery and no control no passion, they open there mouth far to wide and like swallow you, its just a peach haha.

• Cold, w/o feeling or passion. Disinterested/detached.

• wet and cold lips

• too much tongue?

• Someone told my friend he kissed like a fish. He was so offended.

• i would think it means you just pucker up and kiss with your lips puffed out like a fish? I kissed someone once who kissed like a frog...you can imagine what that means LOL!

What Guys Said 3

• According to the acting class that I took ten years ago in college, it means that there is no firmness to your kiss at all, your lips are completely loose.

• I asked this question the other day. haha

I had seen it on the site "15 Real Reasons We Dumped Him" which I just posted on here under "The REAL Reasons Girls dump Guys" - just a few minutes ago.

• Probably just like how a fish's mouth is like.