Do you kiss and tell?

do you? :p why?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation- I don't usually give my friends details if it's someone I'm seriously interested in or someone I'm actually dating. But if they ask about a guy I only went out with a couple times (did we kiss, was there chemistry etc) I'll tell them. And I tend to be more open about guys once they're out of my life- especially the ones who weren't in it for very long.

It all kind of hinges on whether I think sharing is betraying a trust or respect, or if there really isn't a way to describe how kissing the guy made me feel. This is most true with guys I fall for, but it's also been true about guys I shared mutual friends with- that's just not cool, it breaches their privacy because then people they KNOW have information they might not want them to have.

In general though, I never go into much detail about things, it's just a kind of factual thing ie yes we kissed, yes/no there was(n't) chemistry, yes/no I'm (not) going to see him again etc.

• you're completely right especially about the sharing mutual friends thing!

this guy I kissed a while back is running his mouth off and we have a lot of mutual friends! its pissing me off so so so so soooooooo much!

What Guys Said 4

• I do and I don't. I don't actually say anything, but when I'm in love, it's so obvious that even Stevie Wonder can see it. When I walk in with that goofy smile on my face and I'm blushing madly, it's pretty easy for my friends to figure that something happened. Exactly what happened is left up to their imaginations.

• no. it's no one else's business.

• my sentiments exactly :p

but if a guy does tell.. .how do you think I should take it? I felt disrespected but my friends are telling me I'm overreacting.. what do you think?

• they're being douchey, I like keeping private things private. I'd be a little pissed too.

• 'kay! thanks :)

• Nooo way. I used to pretend I was a virgin in high school to avoid the 'Who ya bucked then?' situation, hahaha. I maybe tell someone I'm very intimately friendly with, but not if they knew the person.

To be honest though, I don't tell people anything about my life.

• only if it was johnny depp I would

What Girls Said 5

• i do..and don't ... I do when my friends want to know what happened and there's no way around it.

otherwise, I think its awkward to explain to another person how you kissed and how it felt and everything.

xD

• No, never

• Just with my close friends, we don't share every nitty gritty detail, but it's always fun to tell someone.

• no , there is no reason why I should ..i mean what I do is between me and the person have done it with. it's private.

• yes. but not intimate details