Any first date ideas?

Any First date ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• First Dates are always different. Depending on how much in common you too have with each other. It's always nice not to give too much away. There usually simple. Depending on where you go. It's the barrier between you and the other person. If you two go on a second date it worked. Always be your self. Ask your partner where your going. Always dress casual but flirty. Depending on whether your a guy or a girl. Girls: Dress cute and nice. Look put together. Not too much make. Just what you would wear each day. Guys: A nice polo shirt and a pair of dark jeans. DOn;t go to the date wearing a ripped up t-shirt and jeans. It's always nice to look good. Like I said it's the barrier between other dates. After the first date you can dress how you like. This will show the true you. Not always can you show the true you on a first date. Hope this helps!

• Aww really? I usually wear jeans and t-shirt with an open buttoned down collared shirt, or cargo pants, should I wear slacks and a polo shirt instead? Preppy isn't my style though, more so skater

• you know? a polo shirt is usually always nice. but remember you want to be yourself. so you can wear a polo and a pear of jeans but make sure your true style shows through. not everyone wears very dressy on the first date. so be yourself but maybe a more classier you? if that makes sense? hhaha

What Girls Said 6

• NO, not the movies! Unfortunately, I suffered the movies as my first date and it was so unromantic and boring, LOL. You have a lack of communication because you're sitting paying attention to the movie. But I think going out for coffee isn't at all a bad idea as you get to know the person more and have a good laugh (depends on the person, I guess)

But yes, I think doing something together, where it requires teamwork / competition, is best. :)

• I'd advise something low-key and fun. I don't like dinner type dates as first date, because it feels as though there's pressure for a relationship or something more. Hiking (if the girl is into that kind of thing) is good. Regardless, that sort of thing. Something where you aren't just sitting around, during which you can talk if you want, but also during which silence doesn't seem awkward.

• Paintballing! It is so much fun! And I know that you posted 2 months ago but I suspect that you'll have a few first dates to go. :)

• aquarim or picnic something causal but nice:)

• movies, picnic, dinner, lunch...

• museum

park

aquarium

What Guys Said 4

• I think I have some good first date ideas for you dude, but first let's talk about what NOT to do.

If you don't want your date to be boring or predictable, then definitely avoid restaurants, grabbing a cup of coffee or going to the movies. That's not exciting at all (unless the movie is scary as hell of course).

Instead, I highly recommend an active date. Some good first date ideas would be surfing, mountainbiking, climbing, rollerskating, etc. Why go on an active date? Simple: a lady likes to freshen herself up afterward, which she can do at your place or at her place so that's an easy way to get her to come inside with you or to come in yourself... and oh yeah, did I forget to mention that it's FUN to go on an active date?

Other good first date ideas: instead of a restaurant, cook for her OR with her, have a little food fight with some vegetables (as long as it's easy to clean up). That's also a lot of fun! Or take her to a chocolate museum if there's one nearby, because women loooove chocolate...

And check out my blog if you want even more good first date ideas plus some tips on what to do on a first date :-)

• don't take her to the movies. you can't get to know some one while your watching a movie, besides u'll pay more attention to the movie than you will to her.

• give her a present.

1) cut a whole in a box

2) put your d*** in that box

3)make her open the box

• Take her to the most expensive restaurant so you could f*** her on the second date :D