Does he like me? Will he ask me out?

K, well, I've asked a question like this b4, but I didn't get very good answers, so... ? But anyways, I'm pretty sure he likes me, but I don't really know how to tell. And I'm way too scared to ask him out, Because we're friends. When we're alone, he's a total sweetheart, but not too obvious. And as soon as our friends come close, or if anyone else comes around that we know, he just acts normal. I see him look at me a lot, and he defends me and stuff like that. He stands really close to me and even touches me sometimes, he pops up out of nowhere, but its not that creepy, Because we have all the same classes. And he smiles A LOT at me. Also, he flirts with a few other girls too, but he flirts with me more. Spring fling(dance) is coming up, and I REALLY want him to ask me, but obviously, I can't force him. So does he like me and will he ask me out?

PLEASE GUYS! I need answers!
yeah, well, in the last couple months, things have majorly changed. he stopped flirting with me and everything, so I tried to get over him. but I couldn't then I met this guy... and he was amazing! and he asked me out. so I said yes, and I was finally over the other guy. so me and the new guy are going out now, and the guy that I'm over, we went back to being just friends. but it seems kinda awkward telling him about my boyfriend...

Most Helpful Guy

• Starring, biggest sign in the book. He is just shy, if you are up for it, ask him out. YOU WILL NOT BE REJECTED!

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know what you'll think of this... Ask him out? That way you'll know whether he likes you and he won't need to worry about being rejected if he did ask you out.

• k, but do you think he likes me?

• Lol don't worry I know people who have been on this for years and they still make that mistake sometimes.

• haha. I got it right now

• Ask him out, nothing to loose...

• just be like, hey, since were such good friends and both single you wanna go to the spring fling? he will probably say yes if he likes you, and that's the place he is going to lay in on if he does, good luck!

• ok. um, the only problem is... I'm like UBER nervous, and I'm like seriously scared, like this is gonna be really corny, but my heart skips a beat when I'm near him, and even when I like hear his name. :S

• ask him if he likes you, and if he says he does then ask him out

• yeah, but you see thts kinda hard, because we're friends, and I can't just say "hey, you like me?" ...?

• He might be too shy to ask you out, so why not ask him out instead?

• You should ask him out.

• At least drop some big hints!

• k, don't call me dumb, but what would be some good hints then?

• come over. then I did and he kept asking me what was wrong(p.s he was in the middle of a badminton game) and I didn't want to tell him, because it kinda involved one of my secrets... then as I was walking away, he shouted(for all the gym to hear)(ps there was only like 7 people in the gym) "you know, if you wanna talk, I'm always here" I know its obvious now, but I don't think I can ask him out. I'm kinda old fashioned and think the guy should ask the girl... any advicee?

• oh sorry, I didn't mean to cause a 2 month long awkward silence. how did it go?

What Girls Said 1

• get some courage, and ask. life only gets harder when your scared.