Right now, I'm falling for two guys, the one I am dating, and my ex. What do I do?

I want my ex back, but I don't want to lose the person I have now. I'm so confused. My ex said that if I ever did break up with the person I am with now, he would most likely take me back. But then, I would lose a wonderful guy, to another wonderful guy! Ahhhh. What do I do?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the other responders who have indicated that your ex is an ex for a reason. Also I think you should take a look at the way you rushed into a new commitment without breaking from the prior one. This is a bad pattern to start following. Will you generally be able to choose between two guys throughout your life? Probably, but bear in mind that the guy you're with is treating you well and trying to make you happy. You have made a decision already to be his gal. It's never too early to start standing by your word and showing integrity.

Be careful about rushing into a relationship before being done with the last one. It might be wonderful emotional Advil, but the next guy didn't cause that pain and shouldn't be made to pay the price for the troubles from your last relationship.

• You know what, you're right. I don't need to get caught up with my ex, because he is my ex for a reason. Thank you, & now, I actually know what I'm going to do. stay with the person I have at the moment. Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• go for the new one. if you broke up already with the old one when you will go back with him you will start having the same problems.

• Easy...figure out/or play out in your head how the relationship would be if you stayed with the guy your with now and play out how everything would be if you broke up with one guy to go to another...even tho he's your ex, chances are the guy your dating now won't ever date you again if you break up with him for another guy. just find out who would make you most happiest and be the best for you.

What Girls Said 4

• There's a reason why he is your ex...and honestly if he's so wonderful then its meant to be it will later on down the line but you said your new boyfriend is wonderful so doesn't he deserve the chance? If you believe your so hung up on your ex tho and you go for it and hurt this other guy you may be happy for a little while but like I said there is a reason he is your ex and the guy your giving up may not be that forgiving as to take you back after all that so be wise.

• I guess it all depends why your ex is.. well your ex. Who could you really see yourself with in 5 years? Who has more time for you? Just ask yourself important questions, but make sure you consider your current boyfriend's feelings at the same time, because he may be getting punished for something he has no control over.

• Follow your heart and your don't 2nd guess I love you and everything happens for a reason.

At the end everything is great and it if it's not then it's not the end.

• All I have to say is that your ex is your ex for a reason! Don't lose a good guy in the present for a guy who lost you in the past!!