Worst date that you've ever been on?

What is the worst date that you've ever been on? Would you blame it on the other person, you, or just the circumstances? Tell me all about it!

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember before I was dating my current boyfriend I went out with this guy and we were supposed to go to a concert and he had fake tickets. We spent our night almost in jail trying to prove that we weren't criminals. Pretty bad :( I think it was the circumstances but I didn't like the guy to begin with

XOXO Megan

What Guys Said 2

• blind date. I went to the "bathroom" and left

• Haha I did that too! Except I tried to be more polite so I went to the bathroom and told him my mom called me while I was there and told me that I had to go home immediately.

• Not mine but my sister was in line with her date and a guy behind them tried pick pocketing the guy she was on the date with and he caught the guy trying. So he turned around and shoved the guy. The pick pocket swung and hit her date. Knocked him out, fell face first in line. The guy grabbed her date and drug him face first out of line and off to the side.

What Girls Said 3

• The worst date I ever had, was when I met this guy for a drink in a bar down town. This was the first time I had gone out with him, not wearing heels and I hadn't realized just how much shorter then him I was. So I made a bit of a joke about it, and nothing, he didn't even smile..so I was thinking, OK prehaps he needs a bit more to find his 'sense of humour' anyway through the rest of the night he was just a statue..no talking no laughing nothing..most boring date I have ever had, AND what's more is he thought it had gone well, cause he texted me the next day saying he'd had a good time, and would like to do it AGAIN!..

• The guy was texting the whole time we were eating, and then he left without paying but he said he had an emergency. It sucked.

• I had been single for almost 2yrs (single mom). Started dating again. I had agreed to a second dinner date with a guy, while we were eating he was watching the game and started talking about his poop (yes he said the word poop). After that I couldn't finish eating and than when the check came he slid it to me and said "I left wallet in the car, but since you work for a doctor you can pay for it". After I paid I walked to my car, while he caught up and asked me to 'go for a ride with him'. I waved goodbye from my driver seat...never spoke to him again.

Now my rule of thumb I don't take my purse with me...I carry my ID/Credit-card in my bra just in case I run into a situation I have to leave asap!