Is it okay to go out with other guys?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a year, and sometimes guys want to hang out with me(and girls with him), and I was wondering if that was horrible or something. I mean, it's not like I'd be going on a date with the other guy, just hanging out somewhere. Probably his house or the mall or something. I just wanted to know if it was bad or something.

What Guys Said 1

• i honestly wouldn't care at all, and like if anything happened while you two were together, as long as you told me and were honest I would be OK with that, so no its not bad at all, you just have a very jelouse boyfriend. please answer mine!

• It's not that he really has a problem with it... He's just wary. I'm the same way with him going to the mall with one of his friends this friday... lol

• hm, well I don't know maybe just sit him down and tell him that he needs to trust you, trust is always big

• I'm sure he does trust me. Thanks! ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• well if he met them (the guys who want to go out with you) and he knows you guys are just friends, then why not? I had my guy friends meet my husband/back then boyfriend/fiance and he was fine with them. I went out with them to hang out but just as friends and my husband knew they were just friends, and he also met them and seen how I hang out/communicate with them so he trusts me and them to just be friends.

good luck