I don't know if I should keep texting or let it be? Frustrating situation.

my boyfriend and I went on a break in the beginning of the month because I wasn't 100% into the relationship anymore and I didn't want to keep hurting him. now I'm always the one to text him and call him and I know that's a good sign because I'm finally putting in the effort but now he's not at all. he doesn't really text or call me anymore. I don't know if I should keep texting or let it be and wait for him to text because we are on a break but its just so frustrating. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should explain to him that you're in it more than you thought, you're sorry for the break, and that you really care about him and it hurts you that he's not as involved in your life. (That's how it seems) Or maybe he's tired of trying, especially since it amounts to you wanting a break from him. Bottom line is to get him to a place where you both can properly communicate.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0