Guys: Would you rather have an overweight girl who's very pretty or a sexy girl who's very ugly?

Like if you had to choose between them, which you would you pick?

Well say that they can't change their body. Like you can't choose the overweight one and tell her to hit the gym.
And they both have similar personalities. Idk.. I'm just curious which one guys woud be more interested in. The body or the face.
For a sexy ugly girl I mean that she has a really nice body but like buck tooth and pimply. type deal

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to separate personality and physical appearance. Guys are shallow but we're not monsters! Many guys are completely opposed to overweight girls but will make exceptions for personality. Some guys may choose the ugly girl just due to her body and refer to her as a "bagger", of course.

~Distant

What Guys Said 20

• I'm assuming you're referring to the bodies as being a certain way but their face being another? I'd rather the overweight girl who's pretty. Bodies are very malleable.

~Distant

• On first impression and for sex the sexy bodied one. A sexy body with an ugly face can be a turn-on believe it or not :)

For a relationship it would be the face. I love round pretty faces anyway, this is what I'm attracted to

• Uhh, that face would cancel out the sexy body, N I've seen chubby girls who were EXTREMELY sexy! I'd take overweight but pretty any day of the week N twice on Sunday...

• Experience says option a). I have to find her face attractive, though. But then, the body does not matter. At all. Not even remotely.

• Unless she looks like the Phantom of the Opera or the Elephant Man and there's a gun to my head to choose one or the other, I'll go with the "un-traditional beauty".

• The overweight one

• Explain "sexy girl who's very ugly" how does that work?

• Wait... how can someone who is ugly be sexy? lol.

• theoretically if it was a small island, every body would be in decent shape or even starving, considering you have to walk around to find food, alll day long. id do both, the more the merrier I suppose

• Probably the one with the sexy body. It would be hard to stay interested in someone whose body I didn't want to touch/feel/hold.

• :D

• I will like an overweight girl who's very pretty.

• Unfortunately attractiveness doesn't work that way for me. But on a deserted island the cute face girl would turn into a sexy girl I imagine after several months...and ugly girl would still be ugly girl...?

This would also benefit the getting to know you portion of relationships because my mind could only make friends with an ugly person unfortunately .

• sexy girl who is very ugly

• The two are kind of oxymorons.

But if I had to choose between those choices I'd go with the sexy girl with an average face.

Overweight girls are a huge turnoff to me.

• Depends on character,feelings,inner beauty,brain capacity...Outer beauty doesn't always matter.

• I would have to say the body, When I walk into a room, I like my lady o be looked at. Okay, she is ugly you say. Fine, that's what makeup is for!

• sexy body, ugly face.

i can think a girl is cute once I start having feelings for her. but I can't think she's sexy if she's fat, no matter how much I like her.

• Is giving up sex for Lent an option? Or how 'bout the pretty girl along with Jenny Craig? If I have to choose straight up I guess I would take the sexy body...I don't think of myself as uptight but I don't do hefty...sorry...

• s sexy girl who's very ugly? I don't believe the two can coincide?

What Girls Said 3

• People come in ALL shapes & sizes, and everyone's got beauty. I think ya'll should stop judging & actually get to know the person..

• I think the overweight girl would get more guys who's in it for the long haul and not for a fling.

• clarify something for me how can sexy be ugly?