Choose Heads or Tail?

Hey all, I'm indecisive about getting a tattoo on the sat! :) so I'm leaving it up to fate... Flipping a coin. But I can't decide heads or tails. :) so help me out; heads or tails, and ill choose majority vote :) be a part of my fate :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pro-ink, but if you have to flip a coin to decide whether or not to get one, then don't get it. Wait until your thought is "YEAH, I'm getting one!" without any hesitation, then you're ready. After all, this ain't like a haircut; there's no going back on this one. So just make sure it's really what you want and where you want it before you make a move. Not trying to scare you off, but I'd rather you wait a bit and come away with one that you're proud of, rather than rush into a permanent regret.

If/when you do get one, post a pic of it; I love seeing new art!

What Girls Said 4

• Heads, good luck :)

• Heads.

But don't get a tattoo if you're on the fence about it.

I mean, it's on YOUR body for the rest of your life.

• I agree with JohnnyBlaze, I am also pro-ink but if you have to flip a coin then maybe you shouldn't get it right now. wait until you are positive you want it.. because there is no going back once its done.

• half heads half tails

What Guys Said 7

• Personally, I wouldn't get a tattoo even if it landed on its edge.

• This should be a poll! I vote tails! I am now part of your fate and I feel special!

~Distant

• I've flipped coins so many times for choices that I know how to spin heads consistently. Effing gay.

But heads.

lol say that fast enough and you say buttheads lolll OK bad joke nvm.

• I like your spontaneous attitude towards this and all but a tattoo Isn't one of those things you should be spontaneous about. It will be there FOREVER and if you get it removed then it still won't look the same as it did before you got it. I'm not saying not to get a tattoo, I'm just saying to really really reallllyyy like what you're putting on your body before actually getting it done. Good luck!

• i got the design :) I want. :) but... inking it to my skin, is the last wall that stands in my way. So letting fate decide my saturday.

• Spend the money on a girl: it will be more classy

• Heads to get one, it lands tails.

Tattoos are meh. And when you get older they're gonna look ugly/tacky/etc lol.

• Roll two dice, if you get between 5 and 9 (inclusive) don't get the tattoo, if not, get it.

• guys :) dig the comments :P but still not choosing :) don't need more options:) , I need heads and tails though. besides :P I don't trust dice

• I was trying to trick you. lol