Should I wait for him?

i like my guy friend and I don't know what to do. In the beginning we'd both talk for ages on the phone and he would act jealous about this guy I was dating, and then one day I got drunk and told him I love him and he said he loved me back. Then we got even closer and he opened so much to me but all of a sudden before Valentine's he got grounded till June. I've been already waiting for 2 months, but I'm scared he forgets about me because he;s practically given up on girls, what should I do? should I wait but what if he forgot about me ?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't wait. Not a minute more. Why don't you tell him how you feel? You can only win, not lose. And you can clearly see he likes you. Don't waist it. GO FOR IT!

• i wouldn't wait, but how can I tell him how I feel if he's stuck at home till june? I would totally just tell him how I feel.

• Tell him... He can go out during day, right?

• no :(, as I said he's stuck at home until june