i think we all agree Asian girls are quiet okey.but as for guys...hmm

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• sure, if I liked his personalty.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i would definately.. race makes no differece to me friend wyse and if I was attracted to someone race wouldn't make a difference either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • usually they are just like anyone else. i suppose they act differently (cuter) if they were born and have lived anywhere in asia, its probably something cultural.

i would definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • asian guys have great humor. Asian girls are quite weird... at least the ones I've met. They're all shy and always cover their face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly dear I'm Asian and I think this people you know r like from china? Like seriously singaporean and Malaysians are totally not like that we are as exposed to pop culture as all of you

• I'm chinese and I would never date an Asian, but I do have lots of guys who are fond of me.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are amazing! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• All of my best friends have been asian. Looking back at my Kinder Garden pictures, my best friend was a Hmong. When I switched to Catholic School in the 1st grade, my best friend was Hmong. When I moved on to high school, my best friend was Korean. In college, my best friends so far have been exchange students from Korea, Japan, and China. I don't know why, but I get along well with Asians. (I'm Black by the way.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian, black, white, whatever... Just say no to Martians!

0|1
    0|0
  • i would definitely date an Asian girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Theyre beautiful!

0|0
    0|0