Dating someone who likes to go out a lot or someone who likes to stay home a lot?

Which do you think is worse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you mean by worse. Do you mean worse as in more likely to be cheating? People that stay home are not any less inclined to cheating. Instead of hooking up at a club they could be flirting all over the interent/ organising to catch up etc.
    Probably someone who goes out a lot may be a bit of a bad sign unless they are young and are simply enjoying the party seen. However, if they are in their mid to late 20s and feel the necessity to constantly be doing something it might make you feel that they constantly need your entertainment or they will look elsewhere. however i sort of disagree sometimes its simply that people that don't go out much can be maybe just in a lazy phase etc but may look for entertainment from others in different ways when they get bored. I don't go out much anymore but It does not mean in any sense or form that I am fine jsut chilling on my couch without any stimulation from anyone. It depends on your lifestyle as to which would be worse for you..because neither is really worse than the other.

What Girls Said 6

• doesn't matter, as long as he's giving me attention

• Definitely someone who goes out a lot

• Someone who likes to go out a lot.

• Someone who goes out alot.

• some one goes out a lot

• which is worse? definitely someone who goes out a lot

I personally stay in a lot, that's just who I am

What Guys Said 2

• someone who likes to go out a lot.

• Goes out a lot. You'll constantly be trying to keep them entertained.