Text message confusion?

So there is guy who I like and he and I flirt a lot but we never kissed, we can talk 4 hours and I really like him . He kind acts differently in when we are around other people. he talks to his ex lot and I believe he either likes her or has lust for her. But He sent me a message last night saying. we should be less all up on each other. Because I don't wanna send the wrong message. I have reasons to believe he like's me but I don't know why he's doing this. But Now he saw me in school today and said at the end of the day: Hey man April fools to that text, you know the one I sent last night. I know he was serious but I don't know why he changed his mind. I'm not sure what to make of the situation, I wonder is he even likes me. I really want to date him 2

please help me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It seems like he doesn't know how he feels about you right now. Give him some time to sort out his feelings.