Texting questions with a girl?

Me and this girl text, just talk etc, about randoms stuff, she does a lot of smiley face :) and 'haha'. Does she like me or something? What does this mean, I barely use any smiley faces / emoticons etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• It's totally possible she likes you but those aren't like definite signs either, she could just feel you're a good friend.

What Girls Said 4

• she might like you or she's being friendly

• there is a good chance she might be flirting with u. you just might want to suggest something along the lines casually. I personally go nuts with the emoticons when txting my bf.

• To be honest its about a 50% chance she likes you and a 50% she thinks of you as a good friend. my oppinion is that you should just ask if she likes you or not. what could be the harm in asking a simple question :)

• could be, could be not. I use a lot of smileys and they don't mean much

What Guys Said 3

• STOP TXTing and START calling you will not have those kind of questions. GOOOOD I hate txting.

• she could be really playful, my friend does this to everyone she texts. she could have a thing for smiley faces.. but if youd call her then yud know if she liked you because youd be able to hear it in her tone of voice

• It's possible she likes you if she uses it alot. But you know a girl as feelings for you or wants to be closer to you when she uses '<3'. I think hearts are more meaningful when when girls text.

But you should use some emots and haha's when you text. Don't go over the top with it but it shows that you have a fun personality.