In Firefox a dating site came up in history?

I was on my boyfriends computer well it's his dads and he uses it as well..And I accidentally typed in the wrong letter in the address bar,to which I noticed a dating site come up.We met off that dating site but,it made me wonder why did it come up..because doesn't firefox show recent history when you type in something in the address bar?

I asked my boyfriend about it and he said it's probably from ages ago and he said to me that I can go on the dating site and check that he doesn't have an account...And I said no and he said do you believe I don't have one anymore and I said yes..then he made a joke and said well good because I do have one haha,he was just making a joke(he's a very sarcastic person) and it didn't make me laugh obviously,something like that wouldn't make me laugh as I'm insecure.I know I should trust him but I'm worried now I can't help but think the worst because I've been hurt before..Does firefox shoe recent history or does even really old history still come up?I mean I'm pretty sure I would of typed that letter in before and I've never noticed it before..I do remember hearing his dad was on oasis a while back but I don't think it would be him as he has been seeing someone..and you think my boyfriend would of said oh my dad might of gone on it...but when I brought it up,he didn't mention that..I know his dad did in the past use the site but ahh I don't know what think..I really love my boyfriend and I feel like I can trust him but little things like this make it hard,I can't help but wonder..

Most Helpful Guy

• Just trust him, I think you can just trust him.

I mean, why would any girl even care about whether their boyfriend has some sorta old account on a dating site?

Also, his reaction seems trustfully careless to me, so even if he did have an account on it, it wouldn't mean something.

So don't worry your head sick about a silly thing like this and have a good hug with ypour boyfriend and forget all about it.

Trust me, perhaps you've mostly seen other men but actually most men will be very embarassed if there's really something going on like this and it's really serious, his reaction is very much quite the opposite and so even if he had an old dating account, he's got you now, so it doesn't mean anything anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• Things would be a lot better if you let this one go. I'm sure it isn't anything serious and nothing to question the relationship over.

• I know it would be better if I did,but of course something like that is going to make me worry..also I know a guy who has a girlfriend and was on a dating site still..so it just makes me worry more

• You can't compare men to other men. It's not fair to him.

• I know but when I see that site I can't help but wonder oh well I spoke to him about it again and he said he didn't go on it and that he has no reason too go on the site he also said he doesn't know what else to say other than I should take his word for it,I guess if he was guilty he would get angry and all defensive,but he didn't..guess I have to take his word for it..

• trust him you need to rust him it might be his dad or it might of been from a long time ago

What Girls Said 2

• I read a lot of questions about people who think that maybe their partner is cheating on them, but I feel that, by what your boyfriends response was, that he seems like a good enough guy. He didn't get defensive (which most cheating partners do, so I've been told/read about) and he made a lighthearted joke, (unless he was sarcastically telling the truth). Try trusting him, if there's something else you run into in the future that convinces you he's untrustworthy, then that's the time to think about it, as of now, enjoy your boyfriend's company! :)

• probably means nothing, if you love him then you'd trust him. good luck