I want to know how much you text or talk to your sig other a day.
Out with friends?
At home relaxing?
Dinner with family?
These are just some examples of times. Or you can do the Poll which is the basic figure of times. To add do you text them when you are leaving, taking a nap, or generally won't be able to, or don't want to talk?
- I text/call to say, good morning/night, maybe one conversation19% (29)12% (7)17% (36)Vote
- I text/call whenever I have something to say (several times a day)46% (70)44% (25)46% (95)Vote
- Calls on alternating days ( text small conversation )9% (13)12% (7)10% (20)Vote
- No calls only text, No texts only calls11% (16)5% (3)9% (19)Vote
- I text/call ONLY when I have something to say. I've got things to do.15% (23)27% (15)18% (38)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I voted A, because that's my current situation. He's in rehab for the next couple weeks still, so I can call the message phone, and they'll deliver the message. Otherwise, I have to wait for him to call me, which he usually does in the morning and at night. I wish we could talk more, but his sobriety needs to be his #1 priority at this point for the sake of his health and his kids, and they stay pretty busy there. I go visit for a few hours once or twice a week though, so that helps. I went with his mom and sister to see him yesterday. =] We also write each other letters.
Normally, he'll have his cell. So assuming we're not together at the time [though we usually are], I text or call him pretty much whenever I have something to say, and vice versa. If I'm going to bed or falling asleep, I'll let him know so I'm not leaving him hangin, lol, but we've established that if for whatever reason one of us needs to talk to the other in the middle of the night, it's fine to call. I'll text while I'm at work, but generally don't make calls. Any other time is pretty much whatever. We spend most of our free time together though.2