How often does your boyfriend texts,fb,or mail you?

i just want to find out how often does you boyfriend call,text,fb,or mails you. and also does he ask you to hangout often.. because my boyfriend doesn't do any of those. I have to text him first or ask him to hangout , then he will. why do you thing he is like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend hardly uses fb. But we text few times a day, sometimes mail or call if it's more convenient. Usually he texts first because he gets up before me. And yes, he usually asks me what I do later (in the evening) and then ask if we do something together; or I do it. We meet at least 4 times a week.

A friend of mine only text her boyfriend (of 2 yrs) once a week and only see him on weekends due to work. He text her this little too. I don't think they phone because she has a busy schedule and him too. It works for them.

It depends on the person I think. Ask him why he doesn't. Maybe it's normal to him to always answer because you always write first?

• okay thnks alot.. but my boyfriend fbs and texts other people but not me..

• If you see each other very often, he maybe doesn't feel the need to text you etc because he's seeing you soon anyway and could tell you in person? It also depends what he fbs and texts other people. Is it to find out when the meeting or football training is? And you don't know if he's just answering or writing first..?

What Guys Said 2

• Idk

• I do this too. I think a lot of it comes from a guy not wanting to come off as needy.

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend only calls and/or texts once a week. Sometimes I have to initiate contact even.

You need to ask him why he doesn't call or text. I asked my boyfriend because it used to drive me crazy. He said he is not a phone person and would prefer to talk in person. But he does respond whenever I call or text. I figure as long as he is good to me when we are together than I can overlook the fact he doesn't contact me during the week. We are long distance so we can only hangout on the weekend.

• awww okay..thnks a lot :)

• He texts me or fb ims me at least once a day. Sometimes I initiate, sometimes he does. And we see each other 3-4 times a week.

• I think you're the one that loves more in this relationship. He doesn't seem to miss you. Although, for example my ex was like that, and when I broke up from him he was like crying and telling me he would do anything for me. ... awkward.

So.. maybe you should tell him in a joking way that you're always the one to call,text whatever and he should spend some time for you and start conv as well. After saying that, hold yourself and don't call him etc. Let's see if he will start calling you.

In relationships there's always one side that runs away and one side that follows that one. If you call him often you won't give him a chance to try to reach you.

PS it sucks when you see your boyfriend every single day / talk to all the time. Its not good or healthy. Having some time off is definitely necessary.

• a few times a day and he's always the one asking to hang out

• when we first started dating it was 1 hour a day phone call minimum.

every weekend hang out

1-2 letters a day first for the first 1-2 months, then 3-5 letters a day (love letters, facebook, gmail, MySpace etc)

At least 1 hour skype a day (we were long distance from the states to europe.

• when I had a boyfriend, he used to talk to me on the phone about 4 hours a day and go on fb for like 2 hours