Why do guys make promises to hang out but never do?

How come guys say they are so sure and promise to hang with you or go to the movies, but then you never hear from them till like 2 days after your set "hang out" day? is it really me or them and why ? I'm just sick of it...

Most Helpful Guy

• tell em to kick rocks. I'm not gonna value someone's time if they don't value mine.

What Guys Said 3

• its them, I have never done or miss lead someone that I was going to hang out but didn't. my friend dose it to me though. I hate it but what it is.. if something better is going on then they won't hang out with you.

• who cares. what you need to worry about is how you handle it. let him know your pissed for wasting your time and that you could have made other plans. it's completely fair. if he attacks you back stand your ground. show him you respect yourself. if he persists let him know your sticking to your story and leave him to go about what you are doing.

• Maybe they aren't ready for a relationship and got cold feet?

What Girls Said 1

• It's them. You just haven't found the right gentleman yet, that's all! Hang in there. :)