What was your first kiss like?

Was it awkward or natural? Was it wet or just a little peck?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It was a bit awkward, especially the time leading up to it, but it felt amazing and it felt natural.

Oh, and it wasn't just a little peck... And it ended up being more than just one kiss :)

• It was at a 7th grade dance. Her friends kept telling me that I should kiss her at some point so when we got finished dancing once, I did. It was just a quick peck, nothing special but it was awesome at that moment.

• It was a dare (result of an interesting truth or dare game), and it was a peck, and quite awkward haha

• it was nearly natural because I waited long to meet a beautiful woman to do that and she quite observed that my lips are like sucking a candy and wet. But then it followed more kisses and much better.

• It was so sexy and wetty. I had it with a much older lady.. she taugh me what I need to know.

• Akward for sure, because it was with two girls at the same time.

What Girls Said 3

• i was about 14 with my first kiss and it was wet it was very natural to me and he found it to be like that also but leading up to the actual kiss was very awkward

• It was wet dough with an older lady. She place me through every step.

• He made out with me right away, no peck or anything and he just kind of did it out of nowhere. We were younger teenagers, he was my first boyfriend, he had already kissed some girls but he was my first. It was at a movie so that made it kind of awkward, plus the fact that he just started making out without a little peck kind of overwhelmed me a bit because I wasn't expecting it at that moment (Even though I totally knew he was going to that day). It would have been better if we were in a more private setting. It wasn't bad though...and it got a lot better when we took a walk by ourselves later that day ;) Ah the good old days.