Should I kiss her on the cheek?

I'm gonna get to the point, I like her alot, and she likes me, I've fallin for her, an we flirt alot, hangout at least once a week, we text all tha time. she has kinda backed up lately, she says she gets crowded easily its nothing personal, she just wanted to slow things down, is what she said, I gave her the space she wanted an she came back a little more to how it used to be, she's never had a boyfriend, never had her first kiss, an gets mad when I get in her personal space sometimes like messing with her hair, or poking her nose.. do you think if I gave her a kiss on the cheek she would freak? we've held hands. I just want to know what I can do to hint her I want more or can all I do is wait?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I would take her on a fun date or something and then that night before you leave kiss her on the cheek. If you have a full day to work up to it I think it won't freak her out :) After you do it ask her if it was alright though that way you will know whether to ever do it again or not

• do it(:

• it think you should give her kiss...it'll b cute...:)

What Guys Said 0