Should I message him about my phone?

There's this guy I text with every couple of days. I really like him (who knows if he likes me). I killed my phone and am totally tempted to message him on fb so he knows I don't have a phone, so if he texts me he doesn't think I'm ignoring him. But at the same time if he looks on my fb page one of my statuses does say I don't have a phone for the week... What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him on facebook in a private message explain you lost or switched phones an he's the last on your list of peple to tell... Or tell him you needed somthing from him and couldn't get ahold of him.." Or tell him he "hasent sent a reply to you last message about your phone and everyone else has"

There was no last message but he'll ask you about it anyway thinking he must have missed it...

And you can tell him freely now..

Also He may have read your first message and already knows

Like my friend she said somthing about her phone chaged and her number and asked everyone to send there # to her so she can put them in her new phone. I figured I'd see her at church or somewhere but I havet yet.. So she doesn't have mine yet. if she sent me a facebook message asking for my # because she needed somthing and couldn't call me.. Id understand and give it to her.. Because I already knew I forgot to... I might ask what she needed but she could just say she already got it from somone else and I be ok

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes guys just don't check Facebook too often. He may have missed your post. Try sending him a private message explaining the situation. If he likes you, he'll write back happily and often.

~Distant

• That's what I think too since he has a toooon of friends so his news feed is probs changes really fast but I'm worried he might get weirded out and think something like "wow wasn't going to message her anyway she must just want attention".

• Nah. If you two frequently texted and then you suddenly stopped then at the very least, he won't be weirded out by an apology! He's probably wondering where you are :]

~Distant

• Don't bring his attention to your lack of a phone lol, this will make it look as though you desperately want his comunication an also he may not have even text you for him to think you're being ignorant! If you message him under these circumstances you'll almost certainly expose your attraction to him. I'd say leave it for a few days, week, see if he facebooks you... least then you'll know he has text you and that he wants your attention just as you want his!

• Just text him about your phone when you get it back. Let him wonder if he is thinking about you and not be clingy if he's not.

• I agree that you should skip the whole... "I don't have a phone" speech. You could get a cheap phone for 10 bucks and add minutes for 10 bucks... if that's an option... or, you could just use facebook to let him know where you're at. Also, update your status. Drop a hint by posting "really likes someone" or something like that. just get you and him in the same place and flirt. He'll figure it out. Besides... guys MIGHT turn down a text message, but they'll never turn down a pretty girl.

• you girls read too much into things. just send him a message and tell him you want to give his wanker some fun. he'll get back to you:)

cheers cheers

• message him

• Let him wonder. If he asks, you tell him. Act casual.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should bring up a reson to contact him, not the reason of the phone situation. If you bring up a casual oconversation he ill find out you don't have a phone...and that's that.

• post on fb hey then tag all the people you text most of the time tag him in it , I can't text you buds sory phone hates me getting a new one love you all I'm not ignoring you ... somin like that so yea

• I think just leave it and when you get your phone text him and tell him what happend.

• Screw the phone, texting and facebook. If you like him maybe you should just ask him to hang out with you.

• I actually do, we hang out whenever our schedules work out.