He said I was too hot for him to date? Guys have you ever told a girl this?

he said I was too hot for him to date wtf?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an insecurity/trust thing. A lot of people have doubts about human nature in general and they think that because a woman is attractive she will have more available opportunities and temptations to cheat or simply leave him for something better. It's a combination of low self esteem/insecurity and lack of trust in women or people in general that leads people to believe this. Any guy who honestly believes that crock is not fit to be in a relationship anyway because those same insecurities and lack of trust that lead them to believe that will also lead to drama explosions during your relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• No I've never told a girl that, I just didn't bother approaching or talking to her. No need to get wrapped up then have to figure out how to tell her I wasn't very secure in myself. I'd just rather deal with my problems on my own.

• Well I mean, are you?

• ididnt think so I mean he wasn't like super ugly but he wasn't an A&F model he was kind of in the middle but he was really nice oh well dime a dozen

• HELL NAW... that's crazy... never in my wildest dreams

• lol

• sounds like an excuse. Because your not too hott for me haha.

• what are you cooking? it smells burning...

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like a nice way of saying he's not interested. that's pretty creative though.

• That's a total bullsh*t way to.tell someone that you don't wanna date em