To kiss or not to kiss on first date?

I'm going on a date tomorrow and I really want to kiss him. Would I come off as easy if I kissed him on the lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're interested in him, it's a good idea to kiss him so he KNOWS that. If I'm busy, I'll be very careful about how I allocate time to girls I'm starting to date. If a girl refuses to kiss me on a first date, I'll assume she isn't very into me. If she doesn't want to kiss me on the second date, I'll assuming I'm wasting my time and their won't be a third date.

Girls KNOW guys are interested because we wouldn't ask you out otherwise. We need to figure out if you're interested and the best way to know is if you kiss us and seem into it.

• you see the problem is : I asked him out :D

• Hey! Thanks for the "best answer!" Have fun on your date tomorrow. And enjoy the kiss!

• So how did it go? =)

What Guys Said 4

• nah not at all...when he drops you off or you leave thank him for a great time (which I hope it is) and then kiss him...if it goes from a kiss to making out then it will...dont force making out, just go with the flow.

no you wouldn't come off easy, just be classy about it!

good luck and have fun!

• I would be happy to kiss a chick like you on a first date lol...but since your not my date then yes it will be very desparate and don't kiss him...don't do it, lool :P..im messin, do what you want butterfuly..but you don't have to, you can take your time and get to know him, well unless you really want him badly...your callin the shots here, that's what I think :)

• Kiss him. Better yet, kiss him once, then pull him back for a second. You're not easy, you're interested. Don't be so concerned about not seeming "easy" that you come off as not interested at all.

A kiss says you're interested. If I don't get a kiss I'm guessing she's not interested. I've had dates where I'll get a handshake. Then they girl calls me up asking where I've been and why I've stopped chasing her.

• I'd consider an end-of-date kiss to mean something more along the lines of "I had a great time, and I look forward to a next date." Maybe if you go into a full makeout session and started groping his ass, you'd come off as easy, but just a kiss wouldn't do that.

What Girls Said 2

• if you want to kiss him then kiss him!

• is that really you in the profile pictures? You look so hot, he shouldn't refuse your kiss.