How should I handle this?

Ok, my girlfriend and I have been going out now for a while, and she told some of my friends that she won't kiss me. She said the last guy she kissed, ruined her life. How do I handle this?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok I'm going to give you a really romantic cheesy "the notebook" answer because its all I can think of. When you are on a date with her and you are getting the vibe that its times to kiss her just say "just relax. I would never hurt you" and if she doesn't want you to, say "I really want to do this but if its not okay with you then we don't have to." You have to make her feel cared for and convince her that you are not planning on hurting her like the last guy she was with. There is still no guarantee that she will let you kiss her and if she doesn't want you to, do not force her. She will eventually let you when she realizes that you aren't set on ruining her life.

• Thanks a lot, I may not use the line, but mabye ill tlk 2 her and use this to help. Thanks a lot!!

What Girls Said 4

• Remind her that, yes someone someone hurt her, but you are not that guy. You need to tell her, and show her, that you care about her before she'll feel comfortable letting you get close to her.

• well, time will fix it but you alway be good to her and show her ur care she'll let you besides she won't resist it but when the time comes.

have a nice day

• wtf, umm I'm pretty sure that she's going to have to get over that.and if ur under 18 I'm assuming she is too how can she say he ruined her life? she hasn't even started living it yet!

• tell her that its just kissing. kissing doesn't make babies.

What Guys Said 2

• be understanding abt this whole matter.her previous relationship has probably left her severely shaken due to its abrupt outcome.maybe she has invested a lot of time into the relationship and not to mention love.jus take it in ur stride.trust me.eventually she'll kiss u.she jus doesn't want to go into another relationship easily like her previous one.kissing is natural and all girls will do it with their opposite partners.this is nothing to worry abt

• Have your friends ask her how he ruined her life and if she will not tell them then ask her yourself