What is the difference between hangin out and dating?

Just as the question implies.. When do you consider it a date vs Hanging out?

Maybe I should rephrase this... How do girls interept if a guy is asking her out on a date, or to hang out?

Most Helpful Girl

• hanging out is juss friends dating is wanting to get to kknow someone so you can be together usually boyfriend and girlfriend

• What happens if you hang out, and it ends up something else?!?! Is that a date?!?

• Honestly... I haven't really got to hangout... I've been on 3 Hangouts that turned into relationships like that... Whatever happened to friends first?!?!

• maybe you guys juss hit it off really quit and liked each other a lot

What Girls Said 2

• well, hanging out is casual and doesn't mean anything.

dating can be serious and mean everything.

• Just a question... If you were one of the girls that "hung out with me" and whatever happened... and then I just brushed off as if nothing happen.. would you be cool with that?! Maybe it's just me, but I personally wouldn't hurt someone's feeling, even though I'm considered an asshole..

• yeah I would be cool with that, because we would just be hanging out.

• dating is more intense, hanging out - is like dating but you don't have all that pressure

What Guys Said 2

• If you hang out, you have no intention of getting together.

• hangin out is having a laugh together; havin a date is more a 1 on 1 thing with potential romance.