What are definite signs that a girl has gotten over you?

Need to know because I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• to know if they are over you then they will bring the boy friend to you and won't be embarresed. they do not talk to you or they don't call you back. I hope this helped

What Girls Said 3

• If she has a bf

• she is avoiding you. big sign

• If you see her with another guy and she doesn't say anything of importance to you, zero eye connection, etc.

What Guys Said 3

• if they have a new man, don't get in touch or seem to be having more fun than when they were with you!

• Judging by ALL these awnsers, my ex isn't over me. But she says she doesn't love me anymore but does care about me. So I really don't know! But yeah if she has a new boyfriend or even a date she might be over me. She hasn't had a date so far.

But why do you want to know? do you want her back? If so, I think you could rephrase your question :P

• The biggest obvious sign is your own gut. Trust it and don't try to rationalize things. If it seems like you're doing all of the "work" to hang on to what you guys had, then the odds are that she has gotten over you.