Should I dump my boyfriend?

just that, no details, he's boring as hell, so should i?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're asking. What do you think?

You can't be happy and live with someone that you're not happy with. I'd also quit dating if you're just looking for a fun time though... perhaps "invest in a fling" and don't set yourself up to breaking people's hearts. Or at least get to know a guy more deeply before dating.

• not just looking for a good time, he won't even kiss me and its been 2 mnths, hardly holds my hand and we never talk...its not even a relationship, its just dumb..im not gonna break his heart, sometims I don't know if he even likes me, but that's OK becuase I don't kno if I do either

• His loss then, either way, to reiterate... you can't force happiness, so just break it off.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're no longer interested in him. Dump him. Be nice, for his sake.

~Distant

• ... why the hell not? I agree with Distant, be nice about it... by backhanding him in the face and tell him he's no better than the spit off of your shoe

• yes

• Yes, it would be kinder to do so - someone out there will find him interesting! Please do it nicely though...

• yes

• do it.

or just tell him to loosen up and do some fun sh*t. why did you start dating him in the first place?

*i can't believe I'm actually giving advice*

• You must have a soft spot for the kiddies.

• or a hard one lolol.

nah but I just feel bad for the kid because I was like that at the start of high school. one of my girlfriends broke up with me on the day of the homecoming dance (what a bitch.)

• because before we started dating we actualy had conversations...haha thnks for the advice tho(:

What Girls Said 4

• well what made him your boyfriend to begin with? There was somethin about him. Did he lose it or somethin? And are you tryin to make it less boring? It takes two you know

• If you even have to question it, you've answered your question.

• Well you're supposed to have fun with your boyfriend, so yes. But do it kindly, it's not his fault he's boring :p

• Yes if he's THAT boring.