We are hanging out alone at my house?

guys what would you hope for if a girl asked you to hangout and you guys made plans to hangout at her house. would you think of it as a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• MMMM, that depends. If I'm not already JUST a friend, then it depends. if you just casually said, hey, wanna hang out, then no, I'd think we were just hanging as friends. If you were either asked kinda nervous, it could seem like You were getting the courage to ask me out. Or else if you were like overly sweet, almost flirty, then yeah. Either way, unless it was made clear, I'd prepare myself for either N treat it like it was a non-date, but if you were really sweet, kind, easy to talk to N fun to be with I'd DEFINITELY be hoping for more. Hope it helped. I love helping people and/or making em feel good (LOL) Whichever you're hoping for, I hope it works out that way...

• Well we are fairly new friends, but we flirt a lot and he teases me a lot (we are in college by the way). I like him and I think he likes me but neither of us has said anything yet. I'm hoping he sees it as more of a date...is there anything I can do to make him see it more as a date? Thank you so much for the help!

• Just say how you're looking forward to it, maybe flirt with him, act like you're saying you're looking forward to a date without saying the words. He should pick up on it. Have fun...

What Guys Said 5

• Yes and no... It depends on what you do..

If your watching your little sisters then its just hanging..

But while watching the you and him start cuddling watching a movie.. Its a date..

Borad games.. Its Just hanging...

Card games its a date..

Girl on lap for eather its a date...

Mind you all guys are different.. So it depends on how active you keep him...

If he's happy he'll think its a date..

If you want him to think its a date.. Say it is at any point of the night... Even befor it happens..

• Not really, it's more of us hanging out than a date. I think of a date as an actual planned event or something like that, where you go out to do something together.

• i would think of it as a kind of date

• yes it is an appointment

• Guess it depends on what you are doing, and how it was planned .

What Girls Said 1

• I've had guys at my house before one on one. Lol I guess it would be a date then.