Would you continue dating a guy who has kids? Why or why not?

I been talking to this dude for a couple months now and we seem to have a lot in common. But I just found out he has 2 kids a 2yr old son and a 4 month old daughter. I also think he's still in love with the mother of his kids he says he's not but my intution is telling me otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely wouldn't mind dating a dad. I would mind if the kids were too young.However, if I had a hunch he still had feelins for the kids mom I'd let him go, because more than likely he still does... And this is where the kids being too young comes into play. There's just too many variables that haven't played out to know if the two really don't have feelings for each other anymore.. I hope this helps.. If I haven't confused you.. =\

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I see no problem if he has kids and take of them. Just make sure you are ready to handle kids yourself. If you think the is still love with the mother than it is not even worth it.

• I would have absolutely no problem dating a guy with kids...but never a guy that is still in love with an ex, cause that's baggage no-one needs. Kids are not baggage, feelings for an ex are! Take care.