Why are guys willing to date girls who are bitchy, rude, and snobby just because they're hot?

i noticed that all the bitchy, rude, snobby, but also hot girls are never without a boyfriend. I wonder why. they're terrible people to talk to and be around. how can you spend a lot of time with a person like that? does hotness really make up for it? I know these guys probably aren't looking for a girl to marry or anything like that, but you'd think they would at least take personality into some consideration. one of the girls I'm talking about sits next to me in english, and I heard her tell her friends she expects a gift every week from her boyfriend, and that it has to cost at least $50. he has to leave the price tag on to prove it to her. is sex with a hot girl really worth all that?

Most Helpful Guy

• These guys are blinded by looks. Soon they'll notice she's bitchy/rude/snobby. You'll want to look at these girls and ask yourself if they have a high boyfriend turnover. Are they always getting new ones? Probably because they keep driving men away.

Personally I would put up with it, for for some ass. Maybe for one date or two. But I assure you there would come a point where I would walk away. Men don't like girls like that. Don't become one.

As you get older you'll see guys will appreciate a good personality more and more. Which isn't to say they don't at your age. So no, it's not worth it. And it becomes less and less worth it with each passing day.

And remember, us guys can have self esteem issues too. My neighbor's daughter is exactly like you describe. She's hot by the way. Well at night, sometimes, I get to hear her scream at her boyfriend and tell him what a loser he is. It is pathetic (yet entertaining). She is CRUEL. And all I can hear is him saying sorry in a soft little voice and being all nice and reasonable. Yet they never break up. She likes being a bitch, and he takes it. Sad. Anyways, some people are twisted f***s and are into that. Be advised.

What Guys Said 16

• Why do many women wear horribly uncomfortable shoes that give them blisters and hurt their toes, because "they look cute"? That's equally crazy, right?

Some guys will put up with that crap because they want to get with the hot chick, and maybe even more, want to be KNOWN for being with the hot chick. It isn't a lot different than girls hooking up with celebs, especially musicians, who will mostly just bang them and leave them.

Most guys aren't that stupid, of course, but there are enough who are that some girls will get away with that crap, for a while anyway.

• hey heels only hurt if you have been walking all day long, besides they make us feel pretty. personally I happen to find them more comfortable then flats. :P

• Younger guys (more so than older guys) who are looking for something to have on their arm and masturbate with will indeed choose looks over personality. Keep in mind that there's no real effort being put into a relationship where the girl is just looking for you to buy her things.

~Distant

• Let's put it to you this way. They aren't planning on staying with that girl past high school.

It's easier to break up with a girl that you don't like, then one you do.

If you aren't looking to connect with someone on a emotional and mental level, then their personality doesn't matter. Heck, a lot of these guys actually treat those girls like crap. Sure they'll spend money on them, but not much real effort.

Also, they aren't doing it JUST because they're hot a lot of the time. They're doing because they can connect on a physical level, if you know what I mean. All for a bit of money to spend on gifts once in awhile...

• It isn't worth it at all. Guys who'll accept 'the term and conditions' of having any type of relationship with these 'self obsessed' girls DESERVE the foul tretment they get because they are spineless, appearance obsessed idiots. Whatever happened to wanting a girl for her personality, character... not just so you can 'show her off' to your friends, brag about how you're having sex with a 'hot girl'

It all boils down to immaturity

• Because your under age 18 I'm going to assume the guys your talking about are also below 18. The reason they would date a girlbecause of their looks alone would be to show her off and get more attention, watch the movie Easy A. If it makes you feel better this trend goes down with age. usually spiking between the ages of 18 and 22 but guys will eventually want a girl who is good wife material.

• "she expects a gift every week from her boyfriend, and that it has to cost at least $50. he has to leave the price tag on to prove it to her."

that guy is pathetic! do you really want to date those wimps? dominant bitchy girls control their sissy boyfriends. real men prefer sweet, sensitive girls.

• its total turn off to me, I don't know of many men that care for that type of woman or girl in this case? what does it prove or solve to complicate those efforts? that's not love!

• no its not worth it. to have a girl own you like that? I don't think so. I think its kinda like a fantasy for those guys to go out with a "hot girl" for once in their lives, and for some reason theyl do whatever it takes, its sad but true. and by the way that girl you mentioned sounds like a hoe

• I've wondered that, too.

Personally, I have no time or patience for them.

• For a one night stand yeah...

• but the weekly gift. that's ridiculous, whoever this guy is, he needs help.

• Why does this young lady do such things? Because she can. Sad, but true.

• all the bitchy ,rude and snobby girls' boyfriends are probably selfish scumbags just like them so don't worry about it.

• i'm not, I wouldn't even give her my d*** if she was a bitch, idc how hot she is.

she'd really have to seduce me and pretend to be nice.

• Total turn off.

• Girls that are bitchy, snobby, and rude are actually easy to deal with. They just use that as a defense mechanism. What's funniest is that if you give them some lip and drama, they instantly change masks and try to warm up to you. They think that cocky dominate men are hot, and they drool over them. I think secretly they just are looking for someone that can dominate them and tell them what to do. All that crap and nastiness they give everyone is a test to see who is strong enough for what they want. I don't like how they treat people, or their simple superficial outlook on the world so I don't date them. I just understand them.

• Nope. Instant turn off

What Girls Said 2

• personally I can't stand girls that are like that. They can be gorgeous but if they have a bad stuck up personality, it makes them less attractive and ugly personally. I'm not trying to sound cocky because I'm not, nut I think I'm a pretty girl for sure and I'm nice to everyone, even people others would be too snotty to talk to .

• Hot outweighs crazy for guys. if you're good to look at, you can get away with lots of things. I've seen it with my own eyes.