Girls, kissing a stranger? would you do it?

i was at a packed bar but I wasn't socializing much because I am kind of a low key/"quiet" guy. throughout the night some girls winked at me, touched me, stared, or just did things as hints for me to come up to them. I just continued to chill though

well once I was leaving I went to a less crowded area and a group of girls came up to me telling me that it was one of the girls' birthday. I got friendly with the birthday girl, told her happy birthday and gave her a hug, then I left.

later I thought: how would she have reacted if I asked her if I could give her a birthday kiss? I wished I thought of this after I hugged her. I know its bold but it was her birthday so I feel maybe she would have done it.

girls, do you think in this situation (or even in other situations) you would have been up for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually if you're in a club and you're getting close with a girl, you'll be dancing... and then if you want to kiss her and she wants to kiss you it will sort of just.. happen. Just inch closer, if she doesn't want to kiss you she probably wouldn't be dancing with you, so it must have been a good sign, There's always next time!

What Girls Said 7

• Probably not me (unless I was drunk and single), but I know some girls who would be up for it completely. It just depends, if she was asking for a hug (like the asking for a kiss or condom games) she could have been willing for more.

• if I'm in a club, dancing with a guy, and I am attracted to him and we;re dancing, if he goes in for a kiss I will usually go along with it. if he's dancing behind me and we're grinding and he sort of moves his face closer to mine I can tell he wants a kiss. sometimes I'll hold off on the kissing for a while, just to make sure I'm not going to end up kissing a creep. or sometimes they will turn you around so you're facing them, and they will try to kiss you. I like that cause I can check him out and see what he actually loooks like

but to answer your question, I'm not sure if I would kiss a guy that I had just been talking to for a few minutes though. I don't know why dancing with them makes it any more acceptable though lol

• I'm Irish and we do it all the time and no one thinks you're a slut if you do. Perhaps we just have a more liberal relaxed attitude to dating/flirting whatever you want to call it. I have kissed many guys that I didn't know and didn't meet again. I kissed my now fiance without knowing his name so I guess it depends on your own personal views. But I say why the f*** not its a kiss not a marriage proposal

• LOL so is it an Irish thing? Haha and I thought it was a coincidence most of the girls I randomly make out with were from Ireland.

• We don't make too much of a big deal out it, its a regular Saturday night thing for most

• I have been in a similar situation I turned my head though because I didn't want to kiss a person I didn't know.

• Yeah.

• I think it's okay if she is winking ect kinda being cheeky and asking for it

• No I wouldn't have been up to, but this is just me personally, I don't like kissing strangers, unless it is a dare then I would think about it ;)

What Guys Said 0