If you had to choose, would you rather be very pretty and fat or fit and just okay at best?

A friend of mine and I were talking about this. I'm the first one, she's the latter. We both know our flaws and our strengths and we're honest so there's no bad tension or anything between us. She was basically trying to encourage me to like starve myself (not literally, I'm exaggerating lol) and work out because in her opinion, "having a beautiful face isn't much use in this world of you're fat." she's right in some ways I guess but we talked about it for a while.

So what do you guys think? which predicament would you rather be in? And by fat, I mean like fat, not just chubby or something.

• Just okay, at best, and fit, hot bod
  • Very pretty face, but fat/obese body

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just work out on my obese body :) It's really not that hard.. but I guess I've got the hardest part down and that's motivation >.< HooAhh! Just get the motivation to do it and you can achieve almost anything. Also you have to realize where your priorities are as well. How important is having an attractive (by societies standard) body to you? If it's not that important screw it! Do what you want.

• so true. I'm lazy by nature and I hate exercise. ha ha I envy my friends who just like to run for fun. I'm just like really? so obnoxious. lol

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know how you define pretty. But I don't think a fat girl can be "Very pretty".

I would rather fit and "okay at best"

• really? lol its true beauty is in the eye of the beholder then, its all good.

• Happy and healthy >.> obese and fat aren't the same thing, you know?

• i guess its how you define it. to me fat is the point where you reach obesity technically. anything before that is just chubby, or overweight technically.

• I like bing in shape as I wear certain clothing to compliment my body, and I love the attention I get.

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty and fat. Personally, I think fat girls can be cute, anyway. But that being said, I'd rather be thin myself, and it's easier to lose weight than to drastically change your face.

• I think I would like to be more fit but if it was more skinny then I'd rather be fat, I picked fit because its better for your body more than anything

• thats true, health is important.

• You can alway's work the fat off.

• I'm the first one too!

• okay face, hot body. I guess guys may disagree with this and you can work of the fat but I was anorexic for a year so I guess I'm biased to being skinny

• nothing wrong with that. and omg I'm sorry you went through that!

yeah working off fat really isn't that easy imo but idk. I seem to have a hard time doing it anyway. lol