What to wear on a first date?

I'm going on a date with my best friend of 7 years. We are going out for a movie. He thinks I look good in black (I do look good in black). But I'm not sure what kind of clothes I should wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just wear whatever you would normally wear when you go outside.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok so you like black. Wear a pair of sexy classy somewhat tight jeans with either high heels or sandals . Then if weather is warm or somewhat warm wear either a black halter top(I love halter tops) or dark colored halter top or black or dark colored tank top and he'll be swooming. how did you go from brein friends anyway with a guy for 7 years to a romantic date...thats interesting.

• wear whatever fits where you go will be decent in the eyes :)

• If you are just going to the movies wear something casual. Are you trying to look really sexy?

What Girls Said 1

• last time I went on a date to the movies I wore jeans and pretty/girly flats with a tank top and breezy shirt. flats are great because if you want you can clip them off and brush his leg with your foot :) have fun!