First kiss......WAHH!

i've been with my boyfriend for a while, and I can tell we're getting close to having our first kiss. I'm 17, so its kinda about time I kiss somebody. lol but really, I seriously need advice here... I'm super nervous. I don't know how to kiss! I've never kissed anyone before. anybody have any advice or tips that would be useful? ~thanks! :D

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• dont be nervous I'm sure he's just as nervous as you are.

but here are some tips

1) Get your lips in proper kissing order. The most kissable lips are smooth and sweet, not dry, chapped and tense. The guidelines in How to Get Kissable Lips will help both men and women make their lips look more attractive and inviting. Here are the basic

Exfoliate your lips to make them soft. You never want your lips hard or chapped and dry.Moisturize your lips to keep them soft.Relax your lips by parting them ever so slightly.

2)As your lips make contact with theirs, pucker them slightly and close your eyes. If you "overpucker" your lips will become tense, which is better for the platonic peck

3)Kiss your partner's upper or lower lip gently, then pull away slightly. Put about an inch or 3 cm between you and your partner's lips.

hope that helps! and good luck!

1|0
    0|0