How do you remember your first love?

what's your first love like? is it love at first sight? if not, do you remember the day you first saw him/her? what are your first impressions? did it end up in a relationship, in marriage, or did you get dumped?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first real love? No, it wasn't love at first sight, actually I wasn't very physically attracted to him at first. I first saw him in our 10th grade world history class. This kind of annoying kid that sat behind me was forever talking to him and he never really said too much back. For the most part that was my first impression.

(The rest of our story: Later on in our Junior year we became friends. He was a fun guy, someone I could joke around with. Completely comfortable with him. I only thought of him as a friend though.

In our Senior year, we were always around each other.. he'd skip into my classes, or wait for me after.. he'd visit me where I volunteered. Little by little I grew to love him, and the thought of him being with someone else kind of made me sick. Eventually I found out he liked me.. and had for a while.. and from then on we just were together. He's actually very physically attractive to me now lol.)

I've been with him for three and a half years, and I've never been happier. He's honestly the sweetest guy I've ever known and I love him to death.

He wants me to marry him and though I'm not quite ready for that. We'll see ^.~

What Guys Said 3

• My first love was a set of blue-sparkle Ludwig drums. And yes, we were eventually married, and the marriage is still going strong after 43 years. Thanks fer askin'.

• I remember a very public and embarrassing rejection... Good times :,(

• Ah, my first love... I must have been around 7. She was Sharon Mill, and lived up the road from me. Still remember the first day I saw her. And like the way it is with little boys and girls, I think the nicest thing I did was buy her an Easter egg. Go figure.

What Girls Said 4

• It was a crush at first sight, but we didn't start dating until two years after we met. We're still dating after four and a half years.

• ahh my first love was with an ass. he and I dated, we met when I was dating my first girlfriend. after me and her broke up he came over to help me feel better.. we ended up making out. a few months later we went out. I was just really open with him and him with me. my first impression was annoyed. he was a drug dealer and that really pissed me off. he was never sober.. well it ended with me losing my virginity to him and then we broke up 2 days later.

• when I was at KG other kids use to tease me about liking this boy cause we wore the same shoes ha ha I secretly had a huge crush on him ;P

• I've never had one. I've had crushes and bfs, but I wouldn't call any of them love