What do you say to him when he calls you beautiful?

Like, you can't really return with anything that doesn't sound stupid... So he calls me beautiful... and I have no idea what to say back?!?! Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Reply with either one of these:

-So is your mom

-So is your dad

-So is your *insert family member*

-Me? You should see my cat he is HOT!

-Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so cuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee come here *pinch his cheeks and shake them around*

-Stop talking to me

-I like potato peel in my breakfast cereal!

-You're absolutely right I think the ecnomical policy of the western world for the last 25 years has been nothing short of disastrous!

-*stick your tongue out and roll your left eye clowise and your right eye counterclockwise simultaneously*

-*run away*

-*bite him*

These will guarantee you sound intelligent, mature, caring and sexy all at once. Please don't abuse these, they can have a profound enamoring effect on your male counterpart. It shows your compassion, your listening ability and your wit.

PS: Don't be afraid of sounding stupid. If you do laugh it off. Life isn't a movie set you won't get fired for f***ing up your lines.

• Agree!

Love the last line...ups, I mean sentence! xD Haha