What do you say to him when he calls you beautiful?

Like, you can't really return with anything that doesn't sound stupid... So he calls me beautiful... and I have no idea what to say back?!?! Any ideas?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Reply with either one of these:

-So is your mom

-So is your dad

-So is your *insert family member*

-Me? You should see my cat he is HOT!

-Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so cuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeee come here *pinch his cheeks and shake them around*

-Stop talking to me

-Nomnomnom

-I like potato peel in my breakfast cereal!

-You're absolutely right I think the ecnomical policy of the western world for the last 25 years has been nothing short of disastrous!

-*stick your tongue out and roll your left eye clowise and your right eye counterclockwise simultaneously*

-*run away*

-*bite him*

These will guarantee you sound intelligent, mature, caring and sexy all at once. Please don't abuse these, they can have a profound enamoring effect on your male counterpart. It shows your compassion, your listening ability and your wit.

PS: Don't be afraid of sounding stupid. If you do laugh it off. Life isn't a movie set you won't get fired for f***ing up your lines.

• Agree!

Love the last line...ups, I mean sentence! xD Haha

What Guys Said 6

• I have stock responses prepared for when I don't have anything else to say, when I can't think of what to say or when I just don't want to frakking say anything.

If someone asks me what I'm doing, I say "Nothing too exciting."

If someone asks me how I'm doing, I say "Same as always."

If someone compliments me and I don't care what they think, but don't want them know it, I might say "That's nice of you to say."

If someone compliments me, I do care what they think, but am not sure how to respond I might say "I'm glad you think so."

Etc.

Every answer represents my attempts to remain noncommittal while at the same time discouraging follow-up questions and making it clear that there will be no elaboration. Contrast this with saying "I had a GREAT weekend!", and it will clearly be followed up by "Oh? What did you do?!"

So. "That's nice of you to say." Or, "I'm glad you think so." You pick.

Or you could always say "Thanks."

• If it's a text, write back "You're making me blush :)"

If it's face to face go like "Awww" or a kiss in the cheek or something...

He can't complain, and if he does you can complain back at him... What are you supposed to say?! :P If you don't know, no one knows.

• Well, I just said this to a girl over text, and her response was "thanks :)".

• Just don't act like you hear it all the time.

• walk up to him and look deeply into eyes and say..."I love you"

Then kiss him

• Hahahaha

Agree! xD

• *into his eyes

• :D Who told you that you have to say something back? You don't! When you feel like it or see oportunity, do something nice for him in return. But you don't have to reply back that moment.

And if you fee like reply, you can just smile. Good reply as any. Or say: Thank you. That suffices

What Girls Said 5

• I usually say; "I know!" hahaha

But in a joking manner...so we both just laugh...

=)

• "Thanks" and a shy smile!

• i ususally say thanks, that's sweet or your too sweet depending on how he does it and how I feel about it. Then you can make some sort of complient, but make sure it's sincer if he's being sincer

• an embarrassed smile and a "awww you're so sweet" with a quick kiss on the lips or the cheek if you're in person or if you're on the phone or texting you could respond with "awww I love you" or "awww you're so sweet" should work just fine ;)

• If the guy's you're boyfriend or someone you know well, you can joke by calling them beautiful or dashing or something else lol.

But for the most part you should just give a sincere smile and thank him.