He is searching to date others girls beside me, what to do?

Hi, i am dating this guy, but he is searching to date other girls, he try to kiss me and sometimes makes questions about sex, but I don't want to keep sharing with a person that is also flirting with another girl, I want to date someone to get to share and know better, to see if we can have a relationship, I think I would write an email to him, to let him know the things I want and my thoughts about him, I think the best is just to be a friend, cause I think he just looking for sex to have fun, and I am not like that...what do you think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hey!

Nice thinking good keeep it up

Just tell him everything what is in your heart about him

you will feel awesome...

• If you don't want that, then you should stay away from him in my opinion, or he will just keep trying to get things from you.

• Yup, I haven't give him anything yet, not even a kiss, I will tell him I will not date him more, just friends and no more..

• Good for you!