Kissed her now what?

Ok so I go on this date with this girl went great had fun, she had fun well I ended up kissing her, and then after I asked if she wanted to go on a second date, and she said defiantly, so I talked to her the other day and I asked if she wanted to go on another date and she said she might go do something with her friend, so I said oh ok and kind of left it at that.

Well I haven't really talked to her since a couple days ago, just because I've been extremely busy with all kinds school stuff, and also I didn't want to annoy her because we all have stuff to do.

I'm a little bit confused here, ok I normally have girls who call me or text me wanting to do stuff like party, or just to hang out, and yet the girl I went on a date with whom I am interested in doesn't, and I thought that was a little bit unusual that she hasn't contacted me by phone or text.

So I asked one of my lady friends on why this could be that she hasn't called me or anything, and she goes your the guy, the guy is supposed to call the girl.

My questions would be this, If the date went great, no awkward silences, no bad vibes, plenty of laughs, stuff like that everything was great. Then you kiss her and she kiss you back, and says she would defiantly want to go on a second date, what's the deal here? Why hasn't she contacted me, is she expecting me to contact her?

I really need some ladies opinions on this, cause to me everything that happened on that date seemed like a green light that she is interested in me, especially when I kissed her. I know that she has tests to study for this weekend, but I do want to see her, so should I just say ok and nothing else or should I call her up and ask her if she wants to take a break and let me bring her some dinner or something, cause I don't want her to lose interest in me and yet I don't want her to see me as only a friend, what do you recommend I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes! contact her! the same crap happened to me! had a great time with a guy, we kissed, we both said we had a great time. I left it at that so that he can call/contact me for the 2nd date. We do it because we weren't sure if you feel the same way. Girls need reassurance. And we've been told by many people that guys like to chase. So we let you chase and give you space. I got so confused with the guy that I was dating that I called it off because I didn't think he was interested. Then he emailed me to tell me that he likes me and that I should have called him. It's one confusing mess! So please. for the love of god. call her and do what a guy is supposed to do!

What Girls Said 4

• aww your sweet. but yes she is definitely waiting for you to contact her! that's a definite thing! so don't waste time hunn get to it. you got a good girl to worry about! I bet she would love love the fact you thought of her and brought her dinner that is so cute! but anyway good luck and yes she is interested don't take her vibes lightly becuase if she didn't want you to feel them or get them she wouldn't of sent them :) so all is good I'm sure you'll guys will get another date together sooner or later.

• Yes, like it or not, we girls like the guy to at least initiate the follow-up-after-date contact. If you haven't talked to her and she likes you like you said, she's probably freaking out and thinking you're having second thoughts.! CALL HER!

• Ask her out again! Maybe she really did have to do something with her friends, and by the signs you gave, I'd bet anything she's waiting for you to call her. A lot of girls won't contact the guy. They think that's your job. So, stick your neck out and call her! You already know she likes you! Really, what's worse, calling her and risk sounding annoying or waiting too long and having your relationship die off?

• It's definitely not as complicated as you think.just call her. If she keeps making excuses then maybe something else is up but at this point she's probably just waiting on you.

What Guys Said 0