If a girl kisses you a certain way does she want the same thing in return?

Once while making out with this girl she suddenly starting kissing and biting my ears like crazy. Another time anothr girl was making out with me and then when we were about done kissing, she used her teeth to bite my tongue and held it there for a seocnd or two. I found both very hot , but was curious if they wanted the same thing done for them.

Think from your own experience doing something to a guy while kissing...did you subconsciously want that done to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm it really depends . if you can tell that she's really into it and then starts doing something different then it means that she wants to please YOU but if its just you know making out no moaning and stuff she's just like .. there ...making out and for example starts kissing your neck then yeah she's hinting you. I hope you get what I mean lol I know its a bit messy tho

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah but obvious this is a want of a opposite gender to get a concern, care, kiss, hug back from his/her partner .

• Personally, a guy started biting my ears one time and I thought it was so strange and I made fun of it with my friends afterward. I liked the lip biting though...

What Guys Said 1

• bite your tongue? that seems awkward? I like biting my lip not my tongue tho