Girl always stands me up, advice?

This girl is 2 years younger than me and lives about half a mile away. She texts me about every week asking to hang out. We used to hang out no problems at all and got along great. She always comes up with some stupid excuse why we can't hang after we make plans and reschedules for the next day or later on... This has gone on for about6 months now. She says she has depression and anxiety and family problems and apologizes every time. I had feelings for her when we did see each other so I go along with her excuses in hope that well kick it. Now she always texts me to hang I never do but always has an excuse and I waste my day getting ready to be with her. Last night after it happened I told her that somethings wrong I don't want to speak with you for awhile and I need to respect myself more. My question is vague but did I overreact? What does this mean when she does this I'm freaking out and she's got me hinkinthere is a problem with me or something. Any advice would be kick a**.

I'm just going to move on since I already told her to p*ss off. thing is I have these feelings for her that get in the way so now I'm regretful and a little ashamed. Anywyas thanks for the responses I think its all her

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't cut her out of your life. Especially because she has anxiety. I have pretty severe anxiety, and I know what it's like to have someone fairly close to me just walk out completely without any explanation. Instead tell her why you are mad at her. Tell her how it makes you fell when she does that. Cutting her out of your life might hurt you, and probably hurts her too. Next time when she asks you to hang out tell her that you are busy, rather than waiting for her to cancel plans again.

What Girls Said 4

• don't be so mean just let her come to you tho

• Are you sure she isn't just keeping you there? Waiting?

I would just say that I don't have time and if she wants you could meet some place after school. Just casually where you would go anyways.

• Meet at her house usually but that's just it when she wants to meet there's always some excuse so I guess it's just better that I was blunt and told her how annoying she's being

• That's all she is doiinnng is making me wait like a fool like a super sick demented joke

• But, can't you stand her up? Say that you have something very important to tell her and you need to see her and you have a gift her her or jada-jada-jada and then stand her up.

• have you ever thought maybe she does have depression and family problems and sometimes she needs some time to her self to think things out? if she does have depression don't think that she is ditching you, she just needs time. and yes you over reacted, you should of asked her what's going on!...

What Guys Said 4

• You need to stop "hanging out" with this chick. Next time...

HER: "Wanna hang out after school?"

YOU: "Sorry, I can't. After school I'm busy hanging out with this super hot girl who actually makes time for me and is really nice. I'm really excited!"

• Just date multiple girls and keep that up until you find one that's decent. That way if you get stood up, no big deal, girl #2 will keep you busy, etc, etc. It'll keep your attention and your hands full. Any one of these girls will not perceive you as clingy and you'll seem just mysterious enough to peak their interest. And your interest level in them will seem very balanced and mature. You'd be surprised how well it works. Just don't let any of them know where you live so they can't pop by unexpectedly. What can I say, when you're a good guy, date one at a time, and show interest they sh*t all over you.

• This is taking hard to get to a whole new level!

• she is just playing hard to get