My boyfriend scolds me with vulgar words, advice?

Have been dating for more than a year, We have a perfect and great relationship but one thing my boyfriend always scolds me in vulgar words that really wound my heart.

To make things worst he would stop his car in public at a bus stop in town just to let go his anger by beating me,pulling my hair,kicking me and just making me cry.

I think my boyfriend is from a educated family but he was never taught to respect a girl I guess,but when it comes to love and care his great.

Most Helpful Girl

• GET OUT BEFORE HE BECOMES UR HUSBAND AND You HAVE KIDS!

Darlng, that is not LOVE. If you think it is then your wrong. Please please I am begging you to remove yourself from the situation. I was with a guy like that...well not as bad, but similar. He would spit out every cuss word in the book to me. EVen curse my mom& dad to me. He also raised his hand but the third time he did I walked out and NEVER looked back. Yes, I miss him and he misses me too and he says he is sorry, but "sorry" is not enough! SO many other guys will care and love you. So many other men will want to be your everything and give you the life you really deserve. Don't be afraid to be alone for a couple of months or even a yr. I promise you will find someone better than the slimebag your dating. AS of now just distant yourself, don't "Sext" him if you or if you have delete all pics and whatever. Slowly ignore him even if he is crying and begging for him. And then completely cut him off.

What Guys Said 3

• Leave him. There are lots of guys who are just as loving and caring but won't hit you like a sissy 3-year old when they get mad.

~Distant

• I can only suggest when I get heard from both the side. Please my dear never judge the book by its cover, the content is important. Try to sit and talk try to understand what he is upto. And if u feel he never understand indeed u cooperate with him. My opinion is based on your situation when I saw ur comment that u still Luv him. So please don't think I support negative attitude but to claim his mental status is not right so if u luv him help for a while and when u feel u have done much then move on.

Thanks & regards

• So... why do you tolerate that crap?!?!

• Because he says that is normal for a guy to hit a gurl. And I'm kinda homely datz y

• The fact that he thinks its normal shows how f***ed up he is. It is not normal. And regardless of what you look like there is a guy out there who would treat you right.

• Because I love him.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow... this guy beats you and you think "We have a perfect and great relationship?"

That is NOT anywhere near a perfect or even great relationship. If he doesn't respect you and is willing to physically hurt you now, it will only get worse over time. You really need to get out of this abusive and very unhealthy relationship.

• leave.him.now.

this is an abusive relationship and good in no way whatsoever. leave while you can

• OMG...Do you realize only cowards hit a woman ? He needs to meet his match ! You should not become subject to his anger issues...You do not need this guy...Get out of that relationship ..it is not normal ! Seek help...b4 its too late !