What are some thoughts about a girl who is interested in you, texting you, guys?

Do men really like texting? Do you guys find it annoying when you have someone texting you constantly (or wanting to text constantly)? Or do you find it more attractive in a girl who is more laid back and not much into texting?

Thank you guys for your honesty!

Most Helpful Guy

• Short texts are good, but if she wants to write me her life on the phone than I'd be pissed and than she sends back, hey why aren't you replying and I'm driving the car and if someone is driving I might puke while the car is making me vibrating, and I have to right back and I become dizzy than when you arrive you find your girl sad cause you couldn't replied on her 150 messages...so if it's me I arrive there, take your damn blackberry or whatever and make it dozens of pieces and than you can go to the police to sue me if you want to...you can't tell me everything with details on the phone...i want to see you and hear and sit relaxed at home or somewhere to listen to you talking cause I want to see your face expressions and to hear your voice not just a phone beeping and writing stuff and plug in batteries and one word written and 10 missed or written backwards or sending message now and arrives when someone dies, that's if it arrived...

What Guys Said 6

• Do men really like texting?

No.

Do you guys find it annoying when you have someone texting you constantly (or wanting to text constantly)?

Yes.

Or do you find it more attractive in a girl who is more laid back and not much into texting?

The less texting the better.

• Oh god do I hate texting. I find it annoying when anyone texts me often. It makes me think she's some immature high school kid, not a mature adult woman.

• Sorry for the language, but I f***ing hate texting. It's terribly inefficient, I mean seriously, just call. I'll only text if I just need to say one or two things (IE, I'm outside, or something like that).

• I don't like texting through cellphone, nor I like when someone is annoying me with that. Although I like chatting online.

It's a plus for me if a girl isn't obsessed with sending me sms all the time.

• I think it's cool so long as that's not all there is. And if she can be a little flirty - fantastic. I'd rather she was more laid back if all she's going to do is blather on about work, and stupid stuff.

• I get pissed off when someone tries to have a full blown conversations with me via text. But that's probably because I don't have a qwerty keyboard phone so texting takes forever...

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not a big texter, but it never really occurred to me that guys would dislike it much. Good question!

• I never realized how much they didn't like it! I'm not big into texting either, but I didn't know how they really felt about it. Changes my views about texting guys that's for sure.