Girls, would you be reluctant to date a guy with no dating experience?

Would you not date a guy becasue he has never had a grilfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better dating someone that had never been in a relationship before than dating someone that has been in a relationship in the past. It's because guys that usually those that don't get into relationships are the ones that likes to have one seriously. I'm a female and I would prefare to date guys who had never been dated. I think it would be easier and more honest. I don't like to date guys that dates millions of girls cause then his a player and you can't really trust him whether he do love you or not and if his just playing or not.

What Girls Said 5

• No, I'd actually prefer one. I have no experience with dating at all, it'd be nice to learn together. :)

• no, wouldn't matter to me.

• i don't really see the difference and actually the ones with no experiance are always the nices one.

• No. it wouldn't make a difference to me

• I'd prefer to date a guy with more experience personally. Maturity is hugely important to me, especially when it comes to knowing how to handle common relationship problems, knowing how women typically act and what to do, etc. It's just easier that way. I've been through the "new to dating" stage and I don't really want to backtrack and reteach a guy. Sorry :/

• what do you mean by maturity? Can you explain to me how you can gain maturity through dating? I am not criticizing you, I am asking you.

What Guys Said 1

• i'll date you big boi