I don't want to be cute and sweet any more?

often girls says I am cute, sweet and I am a good guy. but when I asks for date the simply denies me as I am not of there kind they chooses those whom they don't like or they pretend they don't like I don't want to be sweet any more but its hard to change my basic nature please help me what to do I appreciate your suggestions...

Most Helpful Guy

• flirt more. be more sexual.

What Girls Said 3

• Find girls who like cute & sweet guys.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Though last time I gave that advice the guy found that the girls who preferred him weren't that attractive.

• No offense but they must be stupid. Being cute, and sweet is an amazing feature in a guy. I know I don't want a jerk off who doesn't care about me. I'm sorry about your dilemma don't change yourself just change who you are going after

• you're not getting dates because you're sweet and cute. you're not getting dates because you're asking the wrong girls out

What Guys Said 0