How do I get over first kiss nerves?

I met this guy on a school trip and we instantly became friends, anyway we have been talking for about a month and a half since. The other night we were texting and he told me that he like me and I told him that I like him. He then started talking about how much he wants to kiss me and as soon as he sees me next he is going to kiss me. But I have never kissed anyone before so I am really nervous, but I like this guy a lot and I don't want to mess it up. So how do I get over my nerves?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is something that's very common on almost everyone. There isn't a way to get rid of that nervousness of your first kiss but the more you think about it the worst it gets. Just try to let it happen when it does and just don't think about it too much, I promise if you don't that nervousness will turn into beautiful butterflie in your stomach once your lips touch :)

What Guys Said 2

• long story made short : meet the guy , get close ,put your forehead on his forehead (sorry if my english is bad )and just get closer with your lips and ...voila ...your first kiss .the thing with your tongue or such is complementary , it will seem natural to kiss him even tho you didn't kiss anyone before

• Don't worry about getting over your nerves! You won't. Just enjoy them. They're going to make that first kiss that much better--for both of you.

What Girls Said 1

• It'll pass. When its about to happen you'll realize it was stupid to get nervous and be fine. One sure way I know about calming nerves, is wait a LONG time. It doesn't sound like much fun, but the longer you wait, the more impatience takes over nervousness.