He's dating but he's acting weird around me?

I'm pretty sure the guy I "like" is dating, I've been friends with him for 5 or so weeks and we are always talking, he usually starts the conversations too. But he's not once told me that he has a girl friend, and his FB status says single, but I can see small hints *phone wallpaper and formspring answers* but its not in your face obvious.

Last Thursday, when we were alone he grabbed my hand and walked with me holding my hand. And since then on, in text messages and in MSN he's sent me messages like lots and lots of hearts, and said lots of really caring things, and our conversations look like we probably are dating! But I've seen in a recent facebook tag that he said he was taken, I kind of already guessed this and I already know her name (from a short formspring conversation they had together) but she's not in our Uni so I don't know her at all.

Guys have never acted like this towards me before, my good friends are usually male but this is the first time this has happened.

What the heck is going on? And what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• what was going on?