How do you feel about women in the military?

I'm just curious about how mostly guys feel about women in the service. I'm not asking for advice about if I should join or not. Because I have already decided that I am going to join this year. And no one can change my mind either way. This question is out of curiosity as I said.

AGAIN PEOPLE THIS IS JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY WHAT PEOPLE THINK, MY FRIEND AND I GOT TO TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that it is your choice, and an admiral one at that. Don't listen to some of these trolls on here feed you bullsh*t about propaganda. I've met some of the finest must upstanding human beings who are military. good luck to you.

What Guys Said 7

• I've several girl friends who are or were in the military, and I've dated servicewomen, one of them until last summer. I've no negative experiences so far. It sometimes can get awkward dating a superior officer, but that often just makes it a bit... spicy.

Good luck in the force.

• Well, somebody has to keep the tanks clean!

(I'm Kidding!)

• lol that made me laugh

• Sounds like a plan to me! The military can be a good springboard this way, and from what I hear, it's not a bad place to pick up a little discipline which sweetens the pot. I'm rootin for ya.

• thanks so much

• I like the idea. I just have to trust to fate they they'll come through it alright.

• I wouldn't go out with one. But no problem with the concept or women deciding to do it.

• I married and my husband loves the idea

• thats him. I just couldn't see it working with me and a girl with such a career, she'd be away so much I might as well be single, she could get killed at any moment and she does morally dubious things for a living.

• you have a good point if I was just dating a guy I would actually end it before I joined

• well, no good for me. don't ask why.

• Same way I feel about men in the military. They're signing their life away in order to kill or support those that kill, not for the benefit of the American public, but to serve the interests of the ruling elite.

• You can have your own opinion, but I feel with out the men and women in the military freedom wouldn't be free. They maybe signing their life away but they choose to do that. I'm planning on serving the full 20 years so I can set up for my future and retierment.

• no I havent

• The Hurt Locker is complete bullsh*t the whole movie is a fictional representation of EOD. Half the movie they are doing things that no EOD would even be involved with.

• I feel that they should cook food and heal the men in the military.

What Girls Said 2

• I think anyone who joins the military willingly should be slapped and called a stupid bitch-why help the retards who run these countries play their little games-it only results in death

• i much rather join on my own then be drafted

• well OK for the money part-but there are easier ways to get it. and to the ''defending your country'' part,but america just attacks others to get oil,there's really no defense there,it's just killing innocent people

• and what about sept 11 when those people were killed they were innocent people and your right we shouldn't be there because of oil when when we have our own, but we are there because of sept 11 because we was attacted on our land NEW YOUK, PENNSYNANNIA,WASHINGTON DC they hijacked our planes not only killed who was on them plus who was at the penagon and trade center.

• i'm fine with it, everyone I know is fine with it. it's not even an issue