Who should I choose?

There are these two boys in my school, Thomas and Mark. They're both a bit of a player. Thomas is politer and way smarter. Mark is mischievous and really likes to tease/annoy. They're both the "cool" kind of boys. I liked Thomas at first, but after finding out that my friend had a crush on him, I started to not like him as much. Then along came Mark. He was cuter and more interactive. I liked Mark a lot more than Thomas at that time. In the past few months though, Thomas became friendlier to me and I started liking him again. My friend denies that she still likes him, but it is obvious she still likes Thomas. It seems as if every time I decide who I like more, the other boy makes me like him again. I think I always seem to like Mark a bit more though. Who should I choose? Or what should I do?

Thomas told my friend he doesn't like her because she's not his type. Mark thinks I like my best friend and teases me...
(Thomas likes some other girl who he does not identify to my friend) Apparently she's still talking about how cute, handsome etc. he is. ha ha lol

Oh My Gosh I just noticed that Mark visits me every lunch time...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, personally I wouldn't think long term, do you want to be the girlfriend of one of these guys or just have fun? Keep that in mind, who makes you laugh and gives the most joy from being around them.

Base your choice around your age. You will be sure to get the right outcome most of the time. Or at least that's what I think.

• Well I'm not quite sure who makes me laugh more, and gives me most joy...

Its like a "tie" :/

• Then that's where you need to hold off and think about who means more to you, who treats you the best so far? Who do you see yourself having a better time with? And although people say its not important, but looks count a lot whether people admit it or not. The most attractive can be the best in some cases.

• Ok thanks (;

What Guys Said 2

• f*** them both senselessly like a monkey Ooo-oo-AHH-AHH!

• Neither unless your only interested in being a tool.

• Hm I never thought of it that way

• Didn't mean for it to come off that way, but if they are both players then its not going to last long term anyways.

What Girls Said 4

• Just because your friend likes Thomas does not mean you stop liking him. If you like him you can still like him. It's whether Thomas will like between you or her. But if you like Mark more then choose Mark.

• there is no point in choosing mark or thomas if they don't like you back. so first make sure of their feelings and anyway relationships are not charity. if you like a guy go fir it. its not as if he was your frnd's ex or something.

• Short term go for Mark.. Long term.. neither.. Your still young..

• short term...mark ha ha lol

just curious, why is he the short term?

• Well, if I were you I would choose Thomas because he sounds more cool and chill. But at the end its your choose not mine. Just follow your heart or just think about which guy gives you more butterfiles